I currently work with private clients in San Rafael, Davis and Middletown, CA. Since the Valley Fire in September of 2015, I no longer work at Harbin Hot Springs. Here are my locations and driving directions to each of my offices:
712 D St., Suite L
San Rafael, CA
To get there from Hwy 101:
- Take the Central San Rafael Exit,
- Turn onto 3rd St. towards San Anselmo,
- Turn left on D St. and drive a block and a half.
- 712 D St. will be on your left.
2055 Anderson, #1
- Drive west on W. Covell Blvd;
- Turn Right on Anderson Rd.
- Drive one block, then
- Left on Alvarado Ave., then
- Left into the parking lot of the office buildings
- The office is (I believe) #1 and there is a waiting room down the hall from the entrance.
15784 Douglas St.
- I share an office with the acupuncturists of The Well, which shares half of a small building with Bower Chiropractic.
- It is located just behind B&G Tires and is just off Calistoga St.
- Turn East on Douglas St. and park near the Middletown Senior Center/Library
Private sessions include what I have come to call energy-active bodywork. This is my own blend of energy healing and bodywork modalities such as Craniosacral Therapy and Zero Balancing ®. I also offer instruction in personal energy healing practices as a supplement to our personal sessions.
I am the author of two books and fifty articles on energy healing. I have been nationally certified in therapeutic massage and bodywork (NCBTMB) since 1994 and an Upledger Certified Craniosacral Therapist since 2002.
I invite your questions.
Colleagues in the San Francisco Bay Area: Here is a small list of practitioners in the Bay Area whom I know, in most cases personally and in a couple of cases by reputation.
LINKING POLICY: Permission is granted to link to this energy healing website. However, material on this website may not be mirrored without the express written permission of Jim Gilkeson.